Neuapostolische Kirche - 21. bis 24. Mai 2009 in Düsseldorf
News added 10/15/2008
Registration for "street music"
“The youth like to make music spontaneously and without too much pre-planning”, said Frithjof Tomusch, an Austrian District Evangelist and member of the music project group, at one of the first meetings.
Shortly after that, the idea was born: we will make some street music. The group sat together and were soon in discussion. “Would the idea be acceptable?” and “How can we arrange it so that it won’t clash with other programme events?” were the most urgent questions.
From the discussion a key point was agreed which would allow a good opportunity to offer street music:
The site of the event has several places where the youth can make music outside of the official programme.
What should be observed?
So that other programme events won’t be disturbed, the following general conditions were set:
- street music must be registered with agreed basic details
- musicians must bring their own equipment (e.g. amplifiers, instruments etc.)
- maximum amplifier power rating must not exceed 30 Watt
- maximum group size is ten persons, for choirs 100 persons
- there will be no contributory supervision
- there will be no performance time reservations
A general confirmation will follow the registration entry by e-mail. Before the European Youth Day the registering party will receive a further e-mail with allocated location of the performance and the possible appearance time.
You can register now
So, now the time has come: you have a band or a music group? Or are you a few youngsters who enjoy singing together and always wanted to be in the “public spotlight”? Then go ahead and register!